Chairman of First Western Properties
Paul Tsakiris founded First Western Properties, Inc. in 1999 and is a leading figure in Chicago’s real estate community. Mr. Tsakiris has appeared as an expert guest on Stock Market Observer, the Chicago Real Estate Council and is frequently quoted in publications such as the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun Times, as well as Crain’s Chicago Business. He has also written articles published in Chicago Realtor Magazine.
His extensive real estate background includes:
- CEO of First Western Properties, a commercial real estate firm based in Chicago and Miami.
- CEO of Paradise Construction, a European luxury home developer
- Award Winning Brokerage Results; Mr. Tsakiris has earned numerous sales awards including: CoStar Power Broker, Top Multi-family Sales, Top Investment Sales, Top Retail Leasing by the Chicago Association of Realtors. He has also been recognized in the Wall Street Journal
- Development of Multifamily, Retail and Medical facilities both locally and abroad
- Acquisition and Turn Around of under-performing retail and medical properties
- Acquisition and Rehab of over 2,500 decimated apartment units, resulting in 6 Good Neighbor Awards; an award given to projects that have the greatest positive impact on a community
- Receivership and REO Advisory to a wide range of debt investors from local community banks to large institutional clients
Prior to founding First Western Properties, Mr. Tsakiris worked as a Sales Associate with Hallmark and Johnson. Mr. Tsakiris holds a Master’s degree from Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Business (U.S. News #1 ranked international business school). He also holds undergraduate degrees in Economics and International Business. He is fluent In Greek and highly proficient in Spanish.
Mr. Tsakiris belongs to a number of real estate and community organizations including: Board member of Chicago’s Sister Cities-Athens Committee, Commercial Forum, ICSC, Chicago Real Estate Council, Commercial Roundtable, Chicago Association of Realtors and the Chicago Restaurant Brokers Association.